Wave goodbye to:
- The frustration of forgetting pin codes
- The uncertainty if you forgot to set the alarm before work
- The annoyance of getting out of your warm bed to set the alarm at night
- Smart Alarm Systems give you total control, from the palm of your hand!
What is a Smart Alarm and how does it work?
A Smart Home Alarm contains the same elements as a traditional burglar alarm, such as:
- A control panel
- External bellbox
However, it connects wirelessly to a secure online server, so you can control and monitor your home alarm from anywhere in the world!
If the alarm is activated and a sensor is triggered, a message is sent through the secure online server straight to your mobile phone.
BZZZZZZ – ALARM TRIGGERED – BZZZZZZZ
With an MTS home alarm system that comes with a FREE CCTV camera, you’d be able to switch to your CCTV view to see whether it’s a real break-in OR the kids setting it off after school.
If the threat is real, you can contact the authorities immediately, instead of having to rely on the good will of others.
Smart Home Alarms offer peace of mind from the palm of your hand…
With a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection, you can:
- Activate the alarm and protect your home from anywhere in the world, at any time
- Partially set the alarm at night. Protect the downstairs while your family are free to roam upstairs (you gotta go when you gotta go!)
- Unset the alarm as you turn into your drive on your way home, eliminating the rush to key in your alarm code when you enter
- Adjust your alarm settings
Smart Alarms bring you a new level of convenience
A few simple settings – A few less things to worry about.
Your Smart Alarm app makes your every day life easier, so you can focus on the important stuff.
- Let the cleaner or dog walker in quickly and without fuss
- Seamlessly safeguard your home again when they leave
- Never wonder if you forgot to set the alarm again
- Check in on your home while you’re away, so you can sleep soundly
- Get live notifications directly to your phone – you are never in the dark.
Will my Smart Alarm fail if I lose internet connection?!
Your smart alarm is connected to the secure cloud server via the internet…
So what happens if the router fails or you have a power cut?!
Don’t worry – your smart alarm system is designed to run on the back-up batteries and your home will still be protected.
However, without an internet connection, you won’t be able to remotely control your alarm system or CCTV from your mobile app. Your app will work, but you can’t make changes or view footage without the internet connection.
Once connection is restored, the app will work normally.
Beat the burglars with a Home Smart Alarm from MTS
Did you know that, on average, it only takes a burglar 8 minutes to break in, ransack your home and get away with your dearly loved items.
8 minutes could be a trip to the corner shop to get milk… or a walk round the corner to drop the kids off at school.
MTS make security simple, so you can protect your home and family with ease.
Click the button to get in touch about a smart alarm system today. Fill out your details and we’ll get back to you shortly!